September Goals + Download Pack
Happy September! Woot! Fall is my most favorite season because the weather is beautiful, all kinds of amazing coffee appear, plus the coziness of bonfires, sweaters and pumpkin everything. It's also the time most of us are getting organized after a super crazy summer and I am all about getting plans in order.
So this month in the download pack, there are some record-keeping worksheets, a few fun wall prints and a Fall mini-session card template. Enjoy! (Out of the loop? All subscribers get a monthly freebie pack emailed right to their inbox. If you scroll to the bottom of this post, you'll see this month's pack and can click to sign-up!)
1. Get Christmas Card collections out! Yep, already! I'm pumped.
2. Do a whole food challenge. I am so over my sugar cravings lately.
3. Create a separate Instagram account for designs! I've been putting it off, but it's definitely time to separate business from my personal account.
4. Two blog posts a week. It's happening!
5. Find some fall potted plants for my porch. (And try really hard not to kill them.)
Things I'm loving
Shows I'm watching - Jane the Virgin, The Profit
Styles I'm liking - Sweaters with shoulder cut outs, triangle jewelry, & these ankle boots
Apps I'm loving - Buffer, Spotify, & 8Fit
What are your goals for Fall? What are you loving, reading watching, listening to? Share your favorites!