Friday Finds - 03.29.13
[credit: nails image]
It's Good Friday! I always have a hard time thinking of this day as "good" when I think of all Jesus went through for us. But it truly is good because we know that Sunday's coming! Today I'm listening to worship music I can dance to, cleaning my house and possibly eating some marshmallow peeps:)
1. I love this Good Friday reflection by Author Ann Voskamp - When you're Tired and Torn: Why He Came
2. Starting your own business is scary! Amanda Genther shares 4 Ways to Overcome the Fear.
4. Speaking of messes, these 8 steps to rescuing a room from Amy at New Nostalgia are awesome for when we finally get around to cleaning ha!
5. This handwriting statement wall from A Beautiful Mess is amazing - I so want this in my house someday.
6. Dreaming of owning in a creative studio like this one where Jasmine Star works. Ahhh so inspiring!
7. This mint eyeshadow look is so pretty - perfect for Easter.
How are you spending this Good Friday?