Friday Finds - 04.05.13
Happy Friday! I'm so looking forward to a lazy weekend! My little guy has an ear infection and has been miserable since Easter. No fun! He wasn't even really into his Easter candy so I may or may not have eaten it all myself. (Someone had to do it;))
Here are few fun things I found this week! Have a lovely weekend!
1. This new living room design from DesignLoveFest is amazing! I love that it's colorful but not overwhelming.
2. Kate Spade just opened my dream store. The colors, patterns, and overall fun vibe at the Kate Spade Saturday store is perfection.
4. Struggling to start when it comes to blogging? GalaDarling has some great tips in this post to get you going.
5. Shannon Sewell always has the most adorable styled shoots for kids! I love this photoshoot featuring Mathilda Jane clothing.
6. Are you a fan of Google Calendar? I got inspired to try it this week after reading this post from designer Breanna Rose.
7. I thought this post from More To Be was really cool for inspiring hope in all of those who are single or waiting.
What were your finds this week? Share them below!