October Goals + Download Pack
Hey it's October! At my house we have been deep in fall cliches this month already... we made leaf art, picked pumpkins, built a campfire, made s'mores, found halloween costumes, plus watched football in sweatshirts while eating cozy soup and burning apple cider candles. I'm sure by the end of this month I'm going to be SO done with pumpkin spice and fall colors but for now... unashamedly soaking it all up.
I was also planning on doing a Write 31 Days series like I've done in past years (like this one and this one) but I just couldn't accept becoming more busy. This season should be taken slow I think. So I'm saving up all of that content (on Better Branding) for a mini-series later. On the bright side, YOU get to enjoy a few of the worksheets I created for it free in this month's download pack! (All you need to do is become a subscriber here to get access to the Free Resource Library and the monthly freebie pack emailed right to your inbox.) Scroll to the bottom to see what's in this month's pack. It's a good one. On to goals...
1. Finish the Shop redesign. This one's DONE! (Am I adding a goal to my list just so I can cross it off? Yes. Yes I am.)
2. Finish up the last 3 Christmas card sets. Have you seen the first batch of new releases?
3. Team up with Nudge Media Design to create some awesome blog and marketing sets.
4. Test out a new software that JUST MIGHT allow you to use my card designs without Photoshop. (Pretty much a request I get every day so I hope it will work!!)
5. Try for present over perfect (see book below). Really wanting to keep from getting too busy this season so I can just enjoy my people.
Things I'm loving
Shows I'm watching - Jane the Virgin, Once Upon A Time
I'm listening to - Crowder's new American Prodigal, and Sam Hunt's Between the Pines (Acoustic Mixtape)
What are your goals for the month? I love hearing what you're loving, reading watching, listening to? Share your favorites!