Roundup: Creative + Inspiring Books
Pretty, creative coffee table books are my jam. I'm all for Pinterest but there is just something about flipping through actual pages that can be so refreshing and inspiring. If you're looking for a few creative additions, here are a few of my newest favorites:
1. A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book // This book is perfect for hobbyist photographers. Really great for improving photography and creative experimenting with your camera.
2. Organized Simplicity // This book is hands down the best I've ever read for organizing, minimalizing, and cleaning through your entire house. I made the mistake of buying the digital version of this book. I really wish I could thumb through actual pages and use the checklists.
3. Young House Love // This married couple do some really fun house projects! Their blog is awesome so I knew the book would be good too. It even lays out how much time, money, and sweat each project will take which is really nice to know in advance.
4. The Creative Family // I'm still working my way through this book because there is so much goodness in here. Perfect if you're wanting to add some art and adventure into your kids' daily routines.
5. Jonatha Adler 100 Ways to Happy Chic Your Life // I honestly didn't "read" this one as much as I just drooled over the amazing decor in every picture. Patterns and colors and textures, oh my! Love the unique styling ideas in this book.
On my wish list?
What's on your coffee table wish list? Any favorites I should know about?