New Years Goals + Download Pack
It's a little bit late but Happy New Year! I don't know about you but I could definitely use a season of getting back on track. I took on way too many side projects recently and all of my great systems and routines for my business went right out the window.
Can you relate? This season, I have to REALLY say no to distractions and keep focused on the main things. If you're in the same boat and needing to evaluate what this year will look like, be sure to download the New Year's pack I just posted. Inside you'll find an art print, a calendar for February (I missed January - whoops!) and four planning worksheets to get the year off to a great start. If you're not a subscriber, you can click here to get access to the Free Resource Library and the seasonal freebie packs emailed right to your inbox.
Let's do goals!
This Month I'm Going To...
1. Put together a blog branding series and really fun new brand workbook!
2. Introduce some new albums and senior products to the shop. (Yay grads!)
3. Stick to my 2017 Design calendar. (It's all mapped out woot!)
4. Read 8 books! (I'm shooting for 100 books in 2017. I'm crazy like that.)
5. Order hardcover family photo books from Social Print Studio. (These are only $25. Seriously.)
Things I'm Loving
Shows - The Profit, Star-Crossed
Music - Rend Campfires II
Apps - Goodreads, Compassion
Podcasts - The Popcast with Knox & Jamie
What are your goals for the month? I love hearing what you're loving, reading watching, listening to? Share your favorites!