31 Days to a Super-Purposeful Schedule #write31days
Life is too sweet for every day to be lived in chaos.
I was realizing earlier this season that my life can get really, really chaotic. As much as I'm obsessed with planning and organizing it all out into a stack of pretty notebooks, it still tends to get messy if I get distracted for too long.
I work from home as a graphic designer with three kids under 5. One has autism, one is a tiny adult chatterbox and the youngest is learning to crawl and can occasionally be found eating my plants. (Micah -5, Ari -3, Simon -9 months) These crazy littles and my silly-sweet husband were entrusted to me and they deserve the world. So I want to use my time wisely.
I want to be super-purposeful.
I want to be sure I'm taking care of the important and not just the urgent. Not just to accomplish more tasks but to be faithful to the mission I feel God has given me.
You too? Awesome! Let's start with our schedules.
This month is the #write31days challenge! The month's overview is below and will get updated often so bookmark this page (or subscribe to get on the email list below.) I'm also releasing a part of the workbook to subscribers each week so these ideas will be really actionable!
The 31 Day Series Overview
PART 1 // CLEAN UP
- More Is Not Always Better: Do Some Editing
- The Schedule Makeover (Before Shot)
- Make Some Crazy-Purposeful Life Goals
- Take Small Steady Steps
- Set Up A Block Schedule
- The Key to Being Consistent
- Make Space to Breathe: Scheduling Rest
PART 2 // BATCHING
- The Art of Batch Processing
- Batch Process Your Social Media Content
- Why Your Blog Needs a Recipe
- Purposeful Meal-Planning
- A Steady, Not Stressful, Cleaning Plan
- How to Master Your Email Inbox
- How to Batch Process Your Creative Projects
- Build Your Own Stock Photo Library
PART 3 // SYSTEMS
- Systems Overview: Working On the Business vs. Just Working In It
- Mondays: Making Time to Serve Your Customers
- Tuesdays: How to Maintain Your Blog & Website
- Wednesdays: Create Systems for Selling Your Work
- Thursdays: Systems to Measure Your Marketing Efforts
- Fridays: How to Get Organized With Admin Systems
- Seasonally: 3 Ideas for your Brand Design Systems
PART 4 // BEST PRACTICES
- When You Just Have to Say No
- 9 Ways to Boost Your Energy
- How Thankfulness Can Make You More Productive
- How I Plan My Day
- Start a Weekly Plan Hour
- Creating a Monthly Calendar (That You'll Actually Use)
- Tackle The Year Plan
- Q + As
Each of these topics will be linked as we get to them so be sure to come back here if you miss a day! I'd love for you to team up with me, sending me your thoughts and questions to be answered over Twitter or on Q&A day.
Here's to getting super-purposeful friends!